Monday, August 22, 2016

Workin' !!! Workin' !!!


I hear many people say they are working their butt off or the more common, working their a** off. lol. Have to keep it clean.

Personally?

When I hit the Sweat Shop aka Gym, I'm working my belly off!

For a few years, now, I have been working on my fitness level. Working to get back to the fitness level I was at before the misery of a bad marriage & giving birth to 4 babies.
It CAN be done naturally, I'm living proof.
Delayed gratification!
Many hours of hard work, *EATING CLEAN*, sweat, pain, mind games with myself, sexy music, changing it up, getiing enough sleep, finding every little reason to be happy. Yupp!!

When my fitness level hits a plateau, that's my body, telling me to change it up. Change up my fitness methods, possibly change up eating and/or more frequent intermittent fasting.

Recently, I found 2 YouTube channels that are crazy good for my abs & glutes!

Boho Beautiful
Passion 4 Profession

Amazing shizz!
The first is a Yin Yoga channel, the second is very simple 8 - 12 minute workouts focusing on specific areas such as abs, glutes, legs, etc. Very effective! Leaves me very sore.

No sorey, no glory! That's a quote, by me.  :)

Having been working at this for awhile, my ab muscles are finally starting to show. Just starting. 
My obliques are definitely more toned. 
BMI is lowering which means I'm becoming more lean.
Which means the body shaming by Ms Duckface at the Vision Center, ex Huzz, 2nd daughter, Mr 2012, they can all kiss my bunzofsteel boo-tay.
Wait....if I allow them to kiss it, they might like it, I might NEVER get rid of them.
Cancel that.

From my workouts, I can feel new muscle developing in my lower back, quads & hammies. 
Awesomeness!!!!!
While moving, I happened to "find" photos of myself from 2015.
What a huge difference!
Little by little, one workout at a time, the body responds!

If you have started a fitness practice? Cleaning up your eating habits? Daily exercise for at least 1 hour? Leaving the ranks of the obese population?
I commend you!

If you're ready to start?

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...