Sunday, August 21, 2016

L'amour!


What I'm going to tell you is far from being a secret.
*SMILE*

I love ....love....triple love ~ romance!

To moi?

Romance is the sweetest part of life. That delicate soft gift I give to myself. It makes me happy.

Beautiful music that evokes feelings of sweetness and light-heartedness. Oh, do you want examples?

All of Me ~ John Legend
That's When I Knew ~ Alicia Keys
Love Me Like You Do ~ Ellie Goulding
Jealous of The Angels ~ Jenn Bostic
Christie Lee ~ Billy Joel

Those beautiful sound candies just do it for me, make me happy!

What else?

I have a candle that smells like a man! It has a proper name, I call it my "man candle". 
I burn it when I want to feel the presence of a man in my home, in my bedroom, lying on my bed, dreaming!

Water. I love water in any form. Taking a warm shower with a couple drops of lavender oil, a couple drops of jasmine oil thrown in the shower, it's heavenly. Makes me feel good!

Something uber simple? Step outside at 12 noon on a warm day. Turning your face to the sun just to feel the sunshine on your face. Get your Vit D!

Find ways to romance yourself, keep yourself in bliss. Doing this all the time, every day makes a difference.

I'm easy to please & happy most of the time.

Go!

Get some happiness!

L8ers!

2 comments:

  1. Its great advice to treat yourself daily to some of the simple and beautiful things in life. To go through it day-to-day without really seeing it, experiencing it, appreciating it...thats such a waste. Life is so short, but we only realize that when we get older...and yes, romance is one of those simple but beautiful and delicious pleasures. I read that chemically, it only lasts for about 3 months...then we begin to lose that newness in a relationship....that mystique...that excitement. We can keep it alive by coming together in things...walking that walk together, rather than moving away from each other, if we are in a relationship that is. But, even when walking alone, we can learn to stop and smell the roses, literally. We MUST do that, or life has no true meaning, no color, no flavor. Anyway, thanks...this made me stop, and smell a rose.

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...