Friday, August 26, 2016

Focus & Purpose


Huh? Whaaaaat's thaaaat?

According to many psychology experts as well as a handful of life coaches & male dating seminar teachers who teach girls about guys ~ this is primarily a male necessity. Focus & purpose.
As in, a guy has to have a purpose in life such as a job or a lucrative source that gives him status, to feel good. He needs to focus on his purpose to feel happy, secure, fulfilled in his life.

Again:

He needs to focus on that to feel well, normal, happy, fulfilled. 

When his connections, mainly his relationship with the girl in his life starts to get serious, he does the fight or flight.When he's not mature enough to deal with having a relationship with a girl, he will "ghost" on her i.e. disappear or he will create conflict with her or sometimes tell her what every woman in love with one of these man-boys loves to hear ~ 
I don't want a relationship or 
I'm not ready for a relationship or
Any excuse he concocts will do in order to justify to himself

The truth? He's too immature to handle it. At any chronological age, this can be the case. 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and so on.

This is how a girl knows, he wasn't mature enough to be able to handle anything real or worthwhile with her.

A guy who is emotionally & mentally mature will not enter into a dating situation until he is in his purpose enough to handle it. Sometimes, he isn't where he wants to be in his purpose so, he holds off dating until he is strong enough in his purpose to be able to focus on his purpose as well as be able to shift his focus back & forth from a relationship with *her* then back to his purpose.

*FOCUS SHIFT*

This is simply my hypothesis, yet, it seems that testosterone levels play a role in this. Guys who are higher in testosterone tend to be more driven in their purpose, they achieve it earlier in life. Sometimes, they hold off dating until they have achieved their source of purpose.  
They attract girls more, so, they tend to be ready for marriage at an earlier age or wait until later to avoid breaking too many hearts.
Testosterone.
Ahh, yes, love it. It has a scent.
Early on in life, I could identify the scent.
Go into any wood floor sports bar, male dominated home or even the bachelor pad of a single guy with high testosterone. You will be able to catch the scent of it, sometimes, even in his car.

Personally?

I love the scent of testosterone. Yes, sir, YES, I love it!

Being a girl with higher testosterone, sometimes, I even catch the scent of it on myself. After a sweat sesh at the gym, usually.

So, with all this said, is it any shock that I have to have focus & purpose to feel good about life?

Working from home online is less than a dream job for me,yet, I'm so good at it! I needed MORE of a focus, MORE of a purpose. A few years ago, as a porky individual, I decided to make it my own personal focus, my own purpose that drives me, to get into the best physical condition I could possibly be in.
The gym, anything fitness & nutrition related became my purpose, my focus. 
Anyone who has ever been morbidly obese as I WAS, can understand how difficult it is to work your body back into healthy, lean, toned condition.
No surgery.
No pills.
Making changes to see changes.

For nearly the past month, I had to focus on moving. For nearly the past month I also chose to focus on helping a few people who needed my help. I chose it. Compassion & kindness are important.

Now?

I'm back to purpose & focus!

My fitness goals only slightly stalled while I was focusing more of my time & energy elsewhere. They stalled a bit, yet, I still made slight progress.
Yesterday, I was back at it, FULL FORCE!
I arrived at the gym looking cute, I left looking messy & smelling like, yup! ha ha! TESTOSTERONE!

I'm back to it.

Back to my focus, back to my purpose.

Fitness rocks!

So do you!

L8erz!

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I don't even know what testosterone smells like. I'm sure when you are done exercising, you smell like you have been exercising...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...