Saturday, August 6, 2016

Input!


I'll let you guess what type of input.

Don't go dirty on me!

Always curious about everything, always on the lookout for new. New anything! 
Is that a correct phrase? Maybe a dangling participle? Yup. Hah!

The world is in a state of flux. Constantly changing. New ideas are coming forth, new ways of doing things. New tech. Even new variations of species are developing, even within  the human race.

Those who fear change, those who refrain from embracing change are, sadly, left out of the loop. The loop of the exciting evolution of constant change in the world!
Embrace change, peeps, watch it enrich your life.
People have thought, in past times that the opposite of love is hate. Maybe.
Maybe not. Hmmm.

The opposite of love can also be fear. Think about it. What does fear, do?
Fear can paralyze us, fear can drive people from their loved ones, their goals.
Marketing ploys play off of fear. Listen to the ads for IRS attorneys, ads for insurance attorneys, ads to tell peeps they have to get _____________ because, oh, no! It'll be gone if you move too slow!

I digress.

Input!

Awhile back a hot, former PJ,  I briefly spoke with for a time, told me that he still runs 3 miles every day. So, I thought, hmm, 3 miles is do-able, as is he. *smile*. I made it my daily target. 3 miles, sometimes I go 6, yet a daily minimum of 3 miles. On tread or elliptical machine or 80 floors on the stair master. Seems like a fair equivalent. Hurts like Hades.
HLH ~ ror!

My second PT ~ Randy Chamberlain. GREAT PT! He inspired me more than he ever knew. That was during my 5 months in Orlando, FLA, taking time out, hoping ex huzz would come to realize that he should stop verbally/emotionally abusing his wife. 
(he didn't catch on!)
Randy told me 3 things that were priceless!
1. Stop drinking soda
2. Load up on Vit C rich, low sugar foods
3. Have a cheat meal NOT a cheat day

More recently, the female PT at ATF told me:
You have great goals, you need more variety. O YEAH! Dead on correct. I love variety. Love changing it up, always!
Simple piece of advice, great big impact!!!

Awesomeness often makes it's way to me in 3's, also, 4's.

Love my healthy, fit, lifestyle, working on goals, making dreams into reality.
Good note to say adieu!

Adieu!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...