Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Black & Red



Power colors.

After participating in a study regarding women with higher testosterone, in 2009, this was brought to my attention. Having liked this color combo for awhile, it was very telling as to why.

Think about it for a moment please. Red is passion, energy, joy, speed, life! Black is mystery, power, covertness, serious. It's a great combo, n'est ce pas? 

Today, I'm wearing black and red. Red & black geometric yoga pants, a black & red microfiber T shirt. They don't exactly match, yet, it works!

I was feeling quite powerless yesterday due to a series of events. Out of the blue, totally unexpected, a friend, a TRUE friend, gifted a large sum of cash to me.
Not a loan, nope, a gift.
I was so shocked!
Handling this boom as frugally as I can, I will be grateful. It was very recent when I was flush with cash and did some awesome things for a few people anonymously. Just because.

So ~ THANK YOU! My friend, you know who you are. That's true friendship, real love!

I slept a long time last night. A deep, restful sleep with many sensual dreams. 
My other life. LOL! 
It happens from time to time. More often as my body becomes stronger, more lean.
Today?
I intend to hit the gym like a storm, hit it hard!

L8ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...