Friday, August 12, 2016

Do you ever feel hopeless?


No whinychickness here. You're safe!

Mostly, I remain positive about life, about love, about all that makes up this experience called life.

Sometimes, just sometimes, things happen, life gets a bit bleak & I feel a bit hopeless.
Weary from all that is going on. Have been shouldering it for a long time, always alone.
I'm strong.
I'm still a soft, feminine girl.
Sometimes it, all, becomes too heavy, it's when I begin to lose hope. I want to cry, to sob.
It's of minimal benefit.
Tomorrow is always another day, so, I keep going, keep pushing forward, believing that life will get better, maybe easier? Maybe.

Please, send good, happy thoughts my way.

I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...