Thursday, August 4, 2016

What are you looking for?


The most cliche' phrase in the single world..........and also some of the married world of cheaters.

Also, my least favorite query.

It says, "What are you looking for?"

What it means of the asker, 
"I'm looking for NSA sex, are you?"

Yupp. Ha ha. Pretty much.

Pretty disgusting, to me. I learned the deeply painful lesson that sex outside of marriage will darken my soul. Won't do it again.

The way many people answer it is as varied as there are people. The way I would LIKE to answer it is over-kill, I know this.
The way I would like to answer it is, are ya ready?

Here goes:

What am I looking for? 
I'm not looking. 
I'm living life, taking peace & happiness wherever it finds me. If I WERE looking for anything it would be a decent guy who was truly single, truly available. 
He could be from 19 to whatever. Most older guys can't handle me. (Some, can, most can't.)
A guy who is emotionally available, truly emotionally, mentally, spiritually, psychologically mature. Enough to treat me as a human being and be self confident enough to handle me as a self confident, loving, kind, caring, high energy person.
If I were looking, that is. 
It would take someone who had so much to offer, so much connection, chemistry, mutual respect & resources that I would feel like I was not settling. I settled when I married, I learned to only accept that which was good enough, healthy enough for both myself and the others involved.

Having learned to simply BE, it's a happy, peaceful existence. A life of arriving then leaving whenever it pleases me. A life filled with FITNESS PRACTISES!
Love my long sweaty workouts.
Love living in Texas.
Love blogging!

Hope you enjoy reading.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...