Monday, August 15, 2016

Changes !!!!!


Here I grow!

Can ya keep up?

If someone is in close contact, they will.

If someone is not in close contact, they won't.

I was having a pleasant conversation last night with a dear one far away. We were speaking of the recent visit from someone who had not seen me in 3 years. Dear One told that my recent visitor remarked at how much I had changed.

I change daily, more than most people do. Change, for the better.

Dear One notices the changes every time we speak by phone on Sunday afternoon. She hears my attitude, she hears of the little tweaks here & there to improve my fitness level, to improve my life. 
She keeps up. 
Dear One has a very busy life as well. Multiple irons in one fire. An amazing person who is prepping for a beautiful, bright future!

I will see Dear One on September 3rd ~ so excited!

Recently, while in the local grocers store, a person who I used to see at the gym was there, also. Had not seen each other in 8 months, we have differing schedules.
Having sharp recollection, I recognized her. She didn't recognize me, at first. Until I spoke.
Have been told that I have a distinctive voice. A sexy sweet one!
She looked & looked and then, she recognized exactly who I was, the girl at the gym! YAY!

She asked me how I have been, then she asked what I have been doing.
Meh. Same - same.
Then, she asked, more specified ~

"No! I want to know WHAT you have been doing! Every time I see you, you look 3 years younger and 10 lbs lighter."

Not giving up ALL of my methods, lol.

I smiled, thanked her for her kind words, she reached out for a hug, Texas style! I hugged her. She's such a genuine person, love that!

Honestly? 
I feel as if I truly am growing younger. With the freedom to try different skin care, to work out so hard, my spirit responds. Also, my skin, hair, nails, muscles! It's all responding!

Natural cures & care are best. Essential oils, changing up exercises, eating as healthy as possible. Keeps my body, brain & muscles sharp. In addition to sharp, also, constantly improving.

I may get sad or feel down-hearted at times, yet, remaining positive as much as possible is a way of life for me.
Having every reason to give in to depression, yet, staying buoyed up in positivity is crucial to ultimate success.

Live IS pretty tough, right now, it's times like these that I wish for someone to come home to. Come home to lots of hugs.
Reality is that it will never happen.
Have learned to be okay with that.
Just sometimes....
Sometimes.....
You know. Yes, I bet you know. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...