Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Do I Reach You?



Doi-je vous attiens?

Ich griefen sie?

Co'mo llego a usted?

Posso raggiungere voi?

Ha ha! Language skills DO benefit me more than just a profession .

or

Listening when others are talking about me in a language other than English, protesting that they are not.
Careful, peeps.
Some USA citizens, such as myself, do understand every word you say even when you're speaking a language other than English or Amerikanische. HAH!

On occasion, when I'm feeling particularly puckish, I will even respond. It's to the embarrassment of the person who thinks no one can understand what they are saying. All in good humor, though.
The surprised look on the offenders face is enough fun, for me. 
Yeahhhhhhh, it's how I sometimes get my kicks!

There's a statistics feature on my blog, telling me where my viewers are approximately originating from.

So far, my viewers are originating from:

USA (of course)
Germany
Canada
Ireland
Scotland
England
China
Mexico
Japan
Ukraine
Russia
Australia
France
South Africa
Romania
Italy
Spain
Czech Republic
US Virgin Islands
Costa Rica
Venezuela
Pakistan
Thailand
Viet Nam
Poland
Saudi Arabia
Afghanistan
Israel
Samoa
Fiji
Greece
New Zealand
Iceland
Greenland
Phillipine Islands
Tonga
Sweden
Finland
Austria
Belgium

So, peeps, feel free to comment in any language. You are welcome as long as you keep it respectful.

It surprised me the first time I saw what a wide viewing audience I have.
So, no shock that I'm closing on 5,000 views on my blog.
Having lived in or visited several of those countries, it makes me happy to have people from there reading what is written here by "moi".

Reaching a wide audience makes the world feel a bit more connected. Isn't that what the internet is supposed to do?
A resource can only fulfill it's positive purpose when used positively. That's my very common view. Positivism, that's what it bee about!

So, if I reach you, I want to say, I wish you, wherever you are:

Love in your life. Love is the strongest force there is. 
Love yourself. 
Love others, love your family. 
Reach out and show love to your pets.
Love is the strongest influence you can have on yourself and on the world.

Love 
Peace
and Crabs (It's a USA joke!)

L8ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...