Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Inspiration to Play is in The Air!


Do you feel it? I feel it!

The feeling, in my experience is an influence of creativity. Sparking me to be creative in many ways. Creative with needlework, workout techniques, food, all kinds of different ways.
Maybe it's the changing of the seasons, here.
The season is about to turn from baseball season to football season. As in summer to fall.
Before ya know it, it will be basketball season!

Maybe, the difference for me is that I have acquired a very comfortable recliner to sit and meditate, stitch my needlework creations, etc etc. The cooler temps in Texas can also have something to do with it.

I'm a very imaginative, creative, day-dreamer, playful creature by nature. Always having ideas of possibilities for creative ideas in my thoughts. Often I bring them to fruition.
Sometimes, it's just fun to imagine.

"The creative spirit is the child that survives into adulthood."

Being child like without being child-ish is a wonderful trait to have in my opinion. As in, it works for me. Being playful always is a fun way to live as an adult in a, sometimes, harsh world.
Love to swing on a swing-set, ride a carousel horse, buy a bottle of bubbles to take to the park, giggle at silly little things. It makes life a little sweeter, more worthwhile & just good fun!

Children and animals love me, maybe because they know I love them, too. I can understand them, get to their level to play!
Well behaved children, that is. Bratty children and untrained animals can be more trouble than they are worth!

Sweet children are the best whether boys or girls.

Cuddling kittens & puppies at the animal shelter can be so gratifying.

Now.......go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...