Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Everything changes!!!



Name it, it will most likely change soon, or be in process of changing. 

Our bodies
The seasons
Children
Laws
Rules
Jobs
Yeah

You get the gist.

Since I lived in a small town as a child, very little changed. I attended 3 schools from K - 12.
Elementary School K - 5
Junior High 6 - 9
High School 10 - 12

That was it. 

Lived in the same house with mom, dad, Brothers, sisters fro age 4 to 18 when I left.

Change was scary for me. 

Now?

I have learned to embrace it!

Especially the changes I'm seeing in my body as I become more toned, more lean. My abs are becoming tighter, more toned. Backside is longer, leaner, more muscle. 
Feeling my muscles twitch as I lay in bed at night, feeling the tightness as I go about my day. Honestly?
When I piled on the pounds, I forgot how good the tightness feels. I forgot the great feelings of strength, confidence. I forgot how good it felt just doing something as simple as walking.

Now?

As I become more lean, the PTSD nightmares rattle me, yet, less than before. Gaining my assertiveness back is also a wonderfully empowering thing.

Embracing change is crucial to becoming more peaceful, happier, a bit more confident, too.

Change is a positive event. It keeps everything growing, moving.

Christian Carter said, "If you're not growing, you're dying."

"Mama whispered softly, time will ease your pain. Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same. How can I help you to say good bye?
It's okay to hurt, it's okay to cry.
Come, let me hold you and I will try, to help you say, good bye."

~The Judds~


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...