Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sans Barre Yoga


Yep! It's a thing. *smile*

There are fads & phases in fitness. It's an ever growing, ever changing industry. There has been, at the start of the resurgence, Sweatin' To The Oldies!
Then, there was Dance Fitness. A trio or quartet of sexy girls or guys in full makeup & leotards. I'm sure a lot of people got some good cardio from THAT whether physical motion or manual action.

Then, came, Jazzercize, Zumba, P90X, etc, etc.

Now, there are workouts that started probably a 1.8 years ago, that combine Ballet & Yoga. It made its' way to this small town I'm living in, around 7 months ago. 

In the class I'm in, and LOVING! it's so effective on several different levels.

Stretching
Balance
Toning
Co-ordination
FUN!

Ballet looks effortless when you are watching it, not so much when you're the tiny dancer. *smile*
The same can be said for Yoga. It's a real sweat sesh when I'm in my Yoga practice. 
Believe it or not, I get a boo-tay burn from Yoga just as much as from my hour on the 
Elliptical Machine!

Combining Yoga AND Ballet? O yeah! 

What have I noticed? 
Glad you asked!

I have noticed that my movements are more fluid, more graceful. My balance is better, my inner thighs have become slimmer, more toned. The Sans Barre workout lasts 45 minutes. 
Long enough to give me a good "glisten", long enough to make my muscles burn & tone. Awesome-sauce!

If you have ever considered trying Yoga for fitness, stress relief or, as a guy, to see girls in their sexy Yoga pants. I would say GO FOR IT!
*smile*

Ballet?
Well, I really wouldn't recommend it to a guy, yet, Yoga was developed by a guy. Many guys find Yoga to be great stress relief.

Grab your mat, come to Yoga class!

L8ers, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...