Friday, September 23, 2016

You Tube Much?



Hello, my name is Brenda and I'm a You Tube addict.
*smile*

You Tube is awesome sauce, the bomb.com.
Yeah! I really love You Tube.
I have used it to groom my 2 Yorkie's, to fix my car, to get new ideas for cooking, for cleaning, new and exciting ways to do anything~!

More recently, since getting a new iPad air, as a gift, I've been using it to change up my fitness so that my fitness routine is anything but!

I especially like the abs workouts by the user name PforP or Passion For Profession. Also, the Yoga practice by BohoBeautiful. Really good!
The workouts are just challenging enough while not leaving me frustrated at how far I have to go.

Then, there's the music and the music videos. The dance choreography. Love it!

Feeling a bit down or sad? YouTube! Great comedy, great vines of people doing amazing things, um, also, amazingly stupid things!

When I hit a plateau in my fitness progress, I know, it's my body, telling me to change it up!

I'm very closely in tune with my body,so, I listen, when it tells me what it needs to accomplish what I want in my fitness goals. The body wisdom is amazing. It has no distractions, no hidden agenda, no sense of guilt. My body knows what it needs.

It speaks to me.
I listen.

Have you noticed something on You Tube lately that is just over the top wonderful?

Please share!

It's the freakin' weekend ~ gonna have me some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...