Sunday, August 4, 2024

Szaszy Blue Feathers






Finding so many feathers
Of the same hue
As my first loves
Eyes of blue
I'm going through the days
With the terrifying fears
Breaking down in public
In silent sobs with tears
It's been over a month
Although I do try
To be happy once more
Hoping to not cry
Twenty blue jay feathers
Found everywhere
Are they a sign from my love
Telling me he still cares
I cry I laugh
Explain it away
As pity for a 
Shivering Blue Jay
Then I talk to Steve
Out loud no one around
Dog park visits
Blue feathers on the ground
I tell Steve how much 
I miss him love him so
Tears coursing down my face
It's silly yes, I know
Whatever makes me feel
Like you're still here
Like you'll call me any day
Come to kiss away my tears
Thirty-five poems 
I wrote to you back then
Placing you far above
Any other men
In my heart you'll stay
Still the sun to my moon
Can't say goodbye
So I say I'll see you soon






Edit: 
As of 10/4/2024 I have been found by 44 beautiful blue feathers.
That can't be a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rain

If there's really holes in the floor of heaven   Tears of loved ones are really falling down I wear them all through my blonde hair Like...