Friday, April 21, 2017

Spiritual or Religious II

The prior post went long for the pass, lol. For that reason......here is part 2!

When I say I "prepped" my donations, I mean that I wiped them down, washed & checked them for any personal items. Any personal information left clinging to the items.

When I went to Las Vegas in 2014 with a female acquaintance, it went less smoothly than planned.
Have you ever heard that the test of a friendship is to take a trip with someone.
Well........
It headed south after day #1. The person had 3 emotional meltdowns within 24 hours.
Yupp, a lot of fun. Umm, NOPE!

Upon packing to check out of the hotel (I got out as quick as I could!) I couldn't find the expensive corkscrew or the 2 silver wine stoppers I had brought with me. I figured, I'm just going to get outta here! 
Away from Ms. Meltdown before the next show!

Upon returning to Texas, I searched through my luggage for the corkscrew & wine stoppers.......no joy! 
They were not there.
I figured that Ms. Meltdown had thrown them in the trash out of spite. Also, missing were the scrumptious scented lotion & body spray from Bath & Bodyworks which I had bought for the trip.

I decided that it was better to forget about them, to move forward.

I still had my sexy black backless dress & my white silk blouse from the hotel gift shop. Those were REALLY awesome!

On Tuesday, I was feeling discouraged, a bit melancoholy.
It's hard to be so alone in the world. Usually, I can handle it just because I have to. 
There are some very depressing aspects in life for me, atm.

~The way 3 of my 4 nchildren ignore me, show a lack of love or caring toward me.
~ The way so many people have this expecatation that I must be defective because I won't cave in to the "couple up" mentality. 
~ The energy it takes to JUST KEEP GOING!
It becomes too heavy to bear at times.

I was cleaning the suitcase I had taken to Vegas, when I felt something heavy. 
The last time I saw my corkscrew, wine stoppers, lotion & body fragrance spray was December 29, 2014.

I felt the comforting voice say to me, "All will be restored to you. All that you want in life will come back to you."
This comforting message has been said to me since 2006!
I believe that with every restoration of any sort, the encouragement is there.

Slowly?

It's happening.

As my body responds to the TRX workouts, cardio, yoga, weight training, clean eating. The body I had at 19 is becoming more visible.
Finding new & innovative ways to bring extra cash in is helping.
Slowly ridding myself of "stuff" which no longer serves me.

It's all happening, just as the still, small, encouraging voice tells me, it will.

Will Prince Charming show up to complete the picture?

idk

Stay tuned!







3 comments:

  1. Our friendship is about to be tested!!! Ha ha!!! Are you ready???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, neither one of us does the meltdown targeting others crap that emo chik did to me.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely! New York, here we goooooooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...