Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New addiction

Hello, to you, out there in the world!

Being ever vigilant for anything new & I do mean anything, anyone, anywhere! 
Having a great love for adventure, I am always on the lookout for something new to try out, someone new with a different perspective from mine. New people, new foods, new combos of past items, as well!

Glamour Magazine has been a go-to for me for a long time. As in, hmm what's fresh & new! It offers an opp to keep up.

There were recipes in past mag issues that just jazzed me, right in the tongue, lips & taste buds. 
Just a couple of examples:

Engagement Chicken (self explanatory!)
Complexion Soup (Carrots, chicken broth, ginger ~ yes, please!)

Recently, I found a combo that is so yummy I have to have it as often as possible. It helps that it's so simple, so completely natural & packed with Vitamin Y! (The yummy vitamin!)

Actually, I confess, I am a Vitamin C junkie! I tend to gravitate toward lean natural protein & anything loaded with vitamin C!
Oh, I love my key lime pie, love my pasta, yet, those, in moderation so as to have a healthy, supportive diet for my fitness goals.

This recipe is so easy, quick to make.

Are you ready?

1 mango, pitted, peeled & cut into bite size pieces
1 avocado "......")
1 fresh lime

Combine mango & avocado, squeeze a wedge of lime on top.
Enjoy!

I'm addicted.

You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...