Friday, April 21, 2017

What do you REALLY want?

Do you know what you REALLY want from life?

Do you want the colloquial "All American Dream"?

The dream spouse, 2.5 kids, a big house with a white picket fence, a large income to give you a comfortable life?

Certainly, this is a common dream life, yet, it's not what everyone wants. It would be quite boring if everyone wanted this. There might not be enough dream spouses or big beautiful homes for everyone......or would there?

The one truth that remains is that there TRULY IS enough for everyone to have what they want.

The problem?

Roadblocks such as:

Hormones in overdrive
Disease
Selfishness
Natural disasters
Drug Addiction
Unforeseen events such as traffic accidents
War
Financial Dishonesty
The Greed of Others
Crime



The list can go on forever. Can these events & conditions really stop a determined person?

The answer is: Sometimes

It takes a great deal of emotional energy, time, physical energy & determination to keep going after a setback occurs.

Hello, I'm the Queen of being set back!

I keep going. When one thing doesn't work, I try something else, which may work or may not. Plan A has failed, go to plan B! Then C, then D. then...........
And so, on.

So many times, I thought something was going to work, only to have it fall apart before my eyes. The horror of disbelief was a crushing blow, every time.
Being knocked down, I got up. 
Oh, I shed my tears, had my scrapes, dealt with a broken heart many times, dealt with depression, even went without food in order to pay bills.

I'm still here!

I'm still smiling, still trying different things until I find that which works. It may work for me for a short time or a long time. Days, weeks or years. 
I will ride that mustang to the end of every trail, then ~ 

I will blaze a new one!

Keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...