Saturday, April 22, 2017

My home smells more like a home!

It's been a challenge, chere readers. 

Truth be told, it's been a lot of work, time, frustration, yet, I'm prevailing! During all of March & the first 10 days of April, I have been working at getting the new place I moved into, to feel more like home.

FINALLY!

Today? Making major effort to stride into a more settled, more organized home.

To celebrate, I made a late dinner for myself & a buddy who dropped by, smelled the food cooking. Roast turkey, home made wheat bread, fresh, lightly saute'ed spinach!

He showed that he doesn't know me very well with the statement:
"I didn't know that you were such a great cook!"

WHATTT?

I'm a regular Susie Cream Cheese! Love to cook!

People often remark ~
"Brenda, you would be such a good wife!"
(shh! don't tell! ha ha!)

HAH!

They have no idea of my multiple talents, my boundless passion, my overall Domestic Goddesse skills!

Once in awhile, my skills need outlet, so, I have to release the beast! Let her come out to play!
*smile*

Right now, my home smells like roast turkey, home baked bread & the lavender oil burning in my Lampe Berger.

That smell?

Pure bliss!

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...