Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Yes, I can be naughty

I know how to be naughty.

Doesn't everyone?

No?

Well, where's the fun in that!

Usually, I'm the girl next door. Law abiding citizen, moral, strong values, smiling most of the time.

Since I moved to this small area in 2012, I have learned to hold my cards closer than I ever have. In this small town, if ya step out of line even a little? Everyone will find out about it & will never forget it. Nor will they let the perpetrator of such acts, forget. Bringing it up to the person's face, mostly behind their back, at most opportunities for a loooooooong time!

The small area with small minds who mostly love to gossip & have viewpoints well past their "sell by" date is a bit tough for me.
The upside of this?
The people are mostly surface friendly, some are a bit deeper. After moving here in December 2012, I can only call one person my friend. This may speak to my trust issues as much as a it speaks of small minded attitudes.

As a result, I KNOW when to let the WILD OUT! Vegas, baby!

I also know to keep this wild heart in its' rib cage most of the time!

Let your wild thang out from time to time, it's good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...