Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Do you know how to sway?

Never did I fathom just how much
The ache would persist for his touch

Passionate embrace that I'm missing
Hot breath on my neck with gentle kissing

Do you know how to sway?

It begins with a smile on lips & eyes
Before one can even realize

When eyes meet then souls catch fire
Gazing intensely with intent to admire

Hands reach out to each other
Finding their way to one another

Embrace, hold tight, it's a sweet ride
Releasing desires from deep inside

Chest to chest, lips touch, it means so much
This is just the start of a deep heart to heart

Standing still in a frozen time and space
Slowly, we sway in our dance in place

This is how to sway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...