Never did I fathom just how much
The ache would persist for his touch
Passionate embrace that I'm missing
Hot breath on my neck with gentle kissing
Do you know how to sway?
It begins with a smile on lips & eyes
Before one can even realize
When eyes meet then souls catch fire
Gazing intensely with intent to admire
Hands reach out to each other
Finding their way to one another
Embrace, hold tight, it's a sweet ride
Releasing desires from deep inside
Chest to chest, lips touch, it means so much
This is just the start of a deep heart to heart
Standing still in a frozen time and space
Slowly, we sway in our dance in place
This is how to sway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment