Thursday, April 13, 2017

I Can Feel Him

Day after day, night after night, moment by moment, my spidey sense tingles. 
Yupp.
The feeling persists. I feel him out there, thinking about me, wondering about me. 
It's not my stalker, he is gone. YAY!

Maybe it's because I'm in such a secure place in my life that I am just as content with a man in my life or without. Either way, I'm happy. Being more realistic, less naive yet still, the positive, happy more realistic girl than I used to be. Life is peaceful, no drama allowed. Only love, only peace, only the sweet spots of life.

It's him. I feel his essence around me. My intuition tells me that he wants to contact me, to come back into my life. To feel the way I made him feel, once again I made him feel so admired, respected, loved. 
He wants to do things right, this time.

Do you believe in second chances? He does. I do.

What would I say to him?

Take it slowly. Please be gentle with my heart. Welcome back, welcome to the new "Us".

He has learned, grown, matured, become a better person since that time which seems so long ago yet I remember it like it was yesterday, he remembers it as if it was yesterday, too.

Since that time, I believe that I am the improved version of who I was. My stalker is gone, my life has become more stable. Having grown, changed & become a better person in so many ways, he would be even more intrigued than he was before.

New & improved Brenda!

I know that I look better, feel better & have become more spiritual than I was even 5 years ago.

Maybe it's all the hell I have been through, having been forged in the hell like fire to come out purified, stronger.

Gone is the vengeful nature which I so despised in myself. Learning, growing & maturing will do that.

Come back to me.

Wherever you are.

Whoever you are.

***********************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...