Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tonight You're a Star, Who's your Big Dipper?

A world full of stars in the dark night sky
A moon so full of light and promise
Here in my bed so am I

Somewhere in the galaxy with my binary star
Here I am with a heart full of love
Your heart beats so true so there you are

Feeling your hopes with your heartfelt dreams
Feeling your wish for your mate your other star
At least this is how it seems

Your heartbeat pulses in my dreams at night
Your yearning for someone you could care about
You say, "I wish I may, I wish I might"

Here am I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nolan, A Mothers Reverie

  He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...