Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What is it like to be a guy?

Having been a girl during my entire existence, I can only speak of my experience of what it's like to be a girl.
This experience is different for all girls. So, yeah, my experience of femininity will be different from the next girl.

Having been told that, as an individual, I am VERY different from other girls in my tastes, energy level, creative thinking. That's a good thing (I hope! *smile*).
A wicked sense of humor combined with a desire for adventure combined with an innate feeling of being ~

Feminine
Nurturing
Compassionate
Mischievous
Diverse

Desire to be kind to others. When choosing to be kind, I am kind to myself, first, then, kind to others.
Today?
I'm being extra kind to my stomach. Late last night, I decided to try the cheese spread from an MRE pouch. 
It expires in June 2018, it said, safe for consumption, it said. UGH!

Personally, my experience in being a girl is about having the hard wired desire to love & be loved. 

Am sure guys have this, too. In my experience, guys have more of a desire to screw & be screwed. It doesn't make them bad, it makes them human males, hard wired to spread sperm. It's not my desire, yet, hey, it's the way it is.

I tend to steal covert, admiring glances at guys who trip my trigger.

To me, the femme experience is in loving the soft sweet feeling of creating beauty & romance in my home to make life a bit nicer.
Loving, what can be considered the feminine arts of cooking to please myself & others, sewing, organizing, cleaning, dancing!
Scented candles (usually herbal, earthy scents such as balsam, lavender, jasmine or any combo that isn't too floral, doesn't smell like food!)
Soft lighting from Himalayan Salt lamps.
Upbeat, positive music in the air!
Plenty of natural light!
Then, there's the sexy, dramatic black & red in my bedroom. 
Love it!
In my day to day life, I'm in gym clothes. Yoga pants & T Shirts.
I love the opportunity to rock some street clothes such as jeans & silk blouses, soft T Shirts. 
Occasionally, a dress, or skirt, short, mid length or long. 
Fine with me!
Silky thigh highs & heels ~ 5" - 6.5" ~ love those, too! I don't get the occasion to wear them as much as I would like.
Maybe that will change? idk

In the new home I'm setting up (house warming April 29th!) I am setting my fitness corner up with weights, resistance bands & my ballet bar. This will be a first for me. I'm excited about it!

That, to me, is another aspect of what it means to be a girl. 

To be strong, healthy, fit, to take care of my body just as I take care of my skin, hair, feet & hands!
I'm strong, soft like a girl, not as strong as a guy, yet, I can most definitely take care of myself when it's needed.

What is your experience as a girl?

What is your experience in being a guy?

Share in public if you wish, share in a private message, 
if you wish. 
I'm curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...