Friday, April 14, 2017

Doing what I love, it must be showing!

It's a Friday night. Beautiful balmy night in North Texas. 
After returning from dinner at Olive Garden with friends, I felt a restlessness which could only be soothed by a workout!
There was only 2 guys in the gym. 
No worries, I could take 'em! LOL!

I started with a Sans Barre Yoga workout. Ahhh!

My strawberry blonde hair has grown longer so that I have to braid it pulled forward over my left shoulder. It keeps my hair out of the way when I do weighted squats on the Smith Machine.

Tonight, I wore my USAF PT Shirt ~ wings on my back! black yoga pants, a hot pink sport bra, puma trainers & black sport socks. During Yoga, I strip down to sport bra & yoga pants, it's easier. Alone, in the exercise room in the back, I feel free, focused on training my muscles to lengthen, strengthen. Improve balance, form & graceful movement.
Feels so freeing, serene, loving it!
After Sans Barre, Yoga Booty! 
Helps to be a cutaay with a bootaayy!

It was time to walk it out, get on the tread. I like balance, so, if I'm walking at 3 mph, I'm at a 6 incline. At a 4 mph speed, an 8 incline. OCD? Maybe! To me, it's balance.

The 2 guys were not around. I put my earbuds in, great music. The soundtracks to the 50 Shades of Grey movies. Great tunes! Dancing on the tread, crabwalks, etc.

Hey, I was into it!

20 minutes & 1 mile in, the hotter guy of the 2 looked like he was saying something to me. 
Scared the helloutta me!
He looked like he wanted to say something to me. I took my earbuds out.

"Nice to see a beautiful woman who enjoys her workouts!"

Yupp, ha ha! Doing what I love. 

Friday night fitness! Yowsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...