Hey readers!!!!
Yes, you! Put the Big Mac down, pay attention! LOL!
Just playing.
Do you feel inspired by what you read in my blog? Did you miss me during my recent hiatus?
(I was moving house during the month of March!)
Putting a house back together takes a lot of time, energy, creativity. The process also takes a lot of emotional energy to stay motivated, stay on task.
Slowly, it's coming together. I love this house, making it my home, it does take some doing.
So, it makes me wonder (yup, lol, method to my words).
Do you enjoy reading my blog?
Does some of the content annoy you (tdb, ha ha!)
Does some of it inspire you? make you laugh? make you smile?
Make you think?
Hmm? Does it!
Well, dam, Skippy!
Show some love!
Make some noise!
Give a crap .....or better yet, make a comment! (be nice)
ttys
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
I love your blogs except if it has the F word... That word is bad...ha ha!
ReplyDelete