Saturday, July 2, 2016

It's the Freakin' Weekend!!!


My house is going to be full all weekend until Tuesday. 5 extra people. Hmm.
Let's see how that feels, what it be like!

It's going to be a change of pace, as my dear friend pointed out during one of our recent phone conversations.
It's going to be FUNN!
Ya see, I have remained single by choice for many years. Living alone, just lil me
Yes, by choice.
What does that mean? Well, I'll tell ya.
My own interpretation is that I'm unwilling to settle. Unwilling to put up with the *BS that some seem to think it's okay to dish out. Not talking *Brown Sugar, here.
Keep in mind, I'm straight as can be, no lesbetarian tendency at all.

It seems to me that guys, since I only have romantic interactions with guys, have control issues to different extents, some have it less, some have it more. Guys who have control issues become extremely frustrated with me.
I'm my own person.
I'm a free spirit.
Like the wind, the rain, lightning! thunder! I cannot be controlled.
Save a man his frustration, better to leave guys alone!
I can stay wild, stay untamed.
Save a cowboy, ride a horse.

Get down witcha bad thelf!

So, I have remained single, working on my fitness, working on developing myself further. Advancing in my Yoga technique.

Getting a bangin' bod.

Working toward transcendental meditation.
Oh, I hit occasional speed bumps.
I keep rolling.
Not sure how much longer I'll be rolling, I'm rolling right now.

Something I have been thinking about is to pitch whatever I really don't want or need. Selling off whatever I can. Putting the rest in a storage facility, taking off in my car & traveling for awhile.
Being free!
No need to pay rent or a utility bill or phone or water....just..free!! Free wifi is all over the place at many 24 hour locales. I have an awesome laptop, a valid, current Military ID., so, access to a gym to continue my workouts. No worries, there.
I'd be free until I felt like staying somewhere for awhile.

Doesn't that sound good?

I will keep the same cell number that I've had since June 2009 ~ WOW! I have had that number a long time!
Only gone through 2 phones. Not bad, hmm?

Maybe, after the cash has accumulated, I'd buy another car. I love my car. Yes, I do! It's the first car I have ever shopped for, took a test drive, negotiated, paid cash, insured, registered. Even screwed the plates on it myself.
Blue Book was $6K. I paid $1.9K.
Cash!
Getting a different car would be the most emotionally difficult step.

Having lived in Texas for 3 years, now, I'm feeling restless. I have a high energy level. With this restlessness, I sometimes go 2 - 3 days without sleep. No stims or caffeine involved. Natural high.
Have always had a very high energy level, I really thought that as time went on, my energy level would drop at least a little lower.
Nope.
I didn't go to sleep Friday night, here it is, Saturday morning. I stayed busy all night. I worked on finishing a gift for a friend. Talked to my sister in Michigan, talked to my son in Colorado.
Organized, cleaned, rearranged, baked bread. Now, time to get everything packaged to get to the post office. On Saturdays, the PO is only opened from 10 am - 12 noon. That's all ya get!

Got a lot done, the house is ready for my guests, things are more organized, cleaner. After mailing everything, have to get to the gym to help a couple people train. Fitness is my passion!
After my struggle to lose weight, gain muscle, get into the best shape, while recovering in this quiet town, love to help others.

Company will be here Sunday evening, it's going to be different for me, I rarely allow people inside my home for very long.
It's my private space. My sanctuary from the world.
It'll be busy, hectic, an interesting change of pace. I don't know what to expect. Therein lies the fun & adventure!  :)
Have become very good at flexibility, rolling with it! I'm as ready as I'll ever be!

Getting excited, now! The work is over, the fun part will start!

It's the Freakin' Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...