Friday, July 22, 2016

Looping!


It's something I have only heard about as becoming "mainstream" recently.

It's probably been around for a long time.

If you know what this is and you're sitting there, grinning, rolling your eyeballs, yeah, you might know what this is.
Just might!
Oh, no! She dit-ent!
Umm, yupp. I just did. Ha ha!

It's being used, now for so many different things.
Drinking it for health.
Harvesting stem cells.
Skin treatments.
Hair treatments.
Wound & bone healing.

The idea of drinking it is supposed to promote better sex, better sleep, weight loss, lowering blood pressure as well as an alternative treatment for diabetes.

I'm all for natural cures, somehow I can't wrap my mind around doing this.

Maybe it's because I don't have a Pee- Hd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...