Friday, July 22, 2016

What do you like to talk about?


Entertaining, stimulating conversation is a very refreshing way to pass the time. It can, at times, add a bit of levity to life!

A quote by Eleanor Roosevelt:

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."

So, what do you like to talk about, hmm?

The Special Forces community is a tightly knit group. I know a few of these awesome guys. I'm barely a blip on  their radar, no big deal, yet, I do hear about it when one of them has talked about me. Sometimes even trash talked about me. The trash talker can be thousands of miles away from me geographically or closer. I still hear about it. The one who works with a trash talker will keep it to himself that he knows me, then mention to me, what was said & who said it,  when an opportunity presents itself.

According to one of the USAs great First Ladies, he's a small minded sort. An insecure little boy trash talking for fun.
Sad that someone who may have the lives of others in his hands would be so very petty, so immature when he's in a mans role.
There are 2 sides to every story. His side most likely makes him look like an innocent who did nothing wrong. Poor baby.

So, yes, I do hear about it.
I know who you are, you know who you are.
I don't remember the events, yet, I have been informed.
No worries ~ XOXO

What if people were so EXCITED about discussing ideas, instead???

Medical discoveries & breakthrough technology.

Psychological conditions along with their symptoms & cures.

Cause & effect in human mannerisms & various behaviors.

Creative ideas about ways to pass time productively.

Fitness techniques!

What do you like to talk about?
*smile*

Comment, below

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...