Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Loving the Vibes!


Have you heard of L.O.A?

Maybeee.

Maybee not?

Not to be confused with

LOL = Laugh Out Loud
or
ROR = Raff Out Roud
or...
or...
or...

The Vibes! (not a vibrator as in a sex toy, yes, I know about those, this is much bigger, much better!)

The feeling in the air that something good is there & feels like delightfulness is about to happen! It CAN feel just a little scary. As I often define it as deliciously scary!
Similar to when my PJ crush contacted me for the first time.
Similar to when I set out from CO for Texas.
It was REALLY HAPPENING!

This is a feeling of the pre-feeling of dreams about to come true. Oh, it's definitely happening. On a primordial level, I believe I am making it happen. Things are falling together! I thought of this, wondered how to make it happen, envisioned  it, now, it's coming to fruition. People from OSB are helping. It's happening!

Yes, I am a believer in the LOA, Law of Attraction. For you doubters, YES, it is even in the Bible about what you focus on being brought to pass when focused on intently.
Am not a particularly religious person yet ~
Proverbs 23; 7

There it is

Moving from one place to another is a less than pleasant experience, yet, here I go. It's going more smoothly than I could have ever hoped for.

With the hope, with the promise of a happier, easier life, even my workouts feel more super charged!
Although still slightly buried, I can even feel my abs muscles emerging & working for me. My abs feel tighter when I'm walking about or even simply sitting.Clothes fit me better than ever. It's quite a miraculous feeling when that happens.

If you have been reading my blog you will know that my main focus in  life is making money & fitness. That's it right there!
Although I have had help, I truly believe that it's all the more possible because of my focus on LOA.
Because of my constantly being on the lookout for opportunity and having the guts to seize an opportunity when it presents itself.

Moving & shaking is tough, so am I!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...