Friday, March 18, 2016

What's New? What's New!


Pleasant surprises, that's what's new! 

Yoga Booty Class, too!

New muscles in my back are forming!

The weather in north Texas is warming!

Instead of growing 3" my hair has grown four!

This continual rhyming is becoming a ________!

   
   I love a fitness challenge. The highly populated class list gives me the challenges that I crave. Changing up fitness workouts so that it stays interesting, fresh, exciting is important. As someone who used to dread change, clung to whatever was a constant in my life, being one who craves change is a 360. 

6 months ago, as I was looking for something new to change up my workouts, I tried a Yoga workout that targets the, guess what?
The Booty! Butt. Tush. Ass. Popo. The tuchus. Glutes. :)

I tried it. Tried. It was so challenging, had to admit defeat, had to bail, just 15 minutes in. I was so disappointed in myself. After using other workouts that were effective, less of a challenge, new muscles have developed, I lost 2" off my abs. With strengthened muscles from Sans Barre, a bit of weight training, I'm happy to report:

Ta Daa!

Acing the Yoga Booty workout is mine! Oh, don't believe it's easy for me, now. It's still challenging. It hurts, I'm squealing, sweating, sore for 2 day after first acing it. 
Still, I'm acing it!
Loving the challenge!
As I continue to tackle Yoga Booty( I like the way that sounds!) 
new muscles are forming. 
Yup
I can feel them forming, becoming stronger. This incredible feeling of steady climb to a stronger, more lean body feels good.

Interesting things are happening along with the physical, physiological changes. It's still hard to fall asleep, I still fear sleep as I never know when the nightmares will happen. Sleep seems deeper, giving me a higher energy level when I awaken.

The spiritual message of having all that I want, all that I need, still comes to me during cardio, often, during Yoga, too. I see the girl I was, in the pink bikini, emerging. Abs are firming, there is more definition. I won't tell you my age, yet, I can tell you there are no lines, no wrinkles on my face. Feeling even better than I did at 20 or 30 is quite phenomenal.

Life just keeps getting better & better!

I wish the same for you!

If you wish, tell me what's new with you.

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...