Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Night Hawk

It seems that I do my best work at night.

Document translation, creative pursuits, reading, composing. Even cleaning & organizing. Selling, creating recipes. Best work.
It's as if my body clock runs differently than most people, most people seem to readily adapt to live during the day, sleep all night.

I feel most alive when I work at night. I fight this "Night Hawk" tendency to be able to fit in with the rest of the world. However, now, while I have a 7 am translation deadline, I will take this opportunity to indulge this tendency.

As everything comes to me more naturally, more easily at night,
I'm going to also take this opportunity to work on my fitness at night.  My gym is a 24 hour gym, no crowd, no waiting for weights, no intrusion when I'm working to perfect my sans barre workout. I can sweat, grunt, sigh, scream, no one there to hear.

Many girls don't like to sweat, I'm not like most girls. 
I love it when the first sweat begins. It only increases as I bear down on my efforts, pushing harder, harder, harder. My skin is red as the ATP comes to the surface. I can feel my muscles itching, being pushed to their limit,so, I increase the resistance, push harder. Increase the weight to get as much out of this as I can.
Enough.
So, it's time to do some planksgiving! 5 minute plank.
What else can I do with my remaining energy!
Loving it.

This is my plan while Spring is here, Summer is on its way, while my night energy is here. Using the energy to improve my body. Maybe, even finish some creative projects, mais oui, n'est ce pas!

Whatever I'm doing, there's a good feeling in the air from this.

What is your favorite creative pursuit? Sketching? Painting? Sculpting? Textile arts? What do you enjoy?

Please tell me.

  L8ers
*smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...