Sunday, March 13, 2016

WOW~ Mary Helen Bowers ~ WOW


She's a trainer of some very well known models. Celebs, also non-celebs, most notably, trainer to the VS models, Natalie Portman. She was invited to dance with the New York City Ballet at age 16!
That's impressive!
AHA!
So, those bombshells had to be taught a bit of grace. No big deal! It's wonderful to see success for anyone. 

Still

Having used the Sans Barre workout sometimes twice daily, it makes me wonder. What if I had continued with my ballet classes from age 12, forward? Would I have continued to advance, to excel in my skills? Would I have ever been able to leave the state of Michigan? Would I have enlisted in the USAF as I did, or not at all.
Signing up with the USAF changed the course of my life,for good! It took me on a path to different levels of thought, different skills, more importantly, it removed me from mommy & daddy's home. It's a step people must take to finish maturing into confident, successful adults. Not just of adult age, yet, a true, independent full functioning adult.

Ramblings, with random thought.

I do enjoy dance. NOT BALLET. From talking with others in the dance instructor industry, ballet teachers are known as the drama queens of dance teachers. Think ~ Emotional Train Wreck.

Lately the ballet workouts have started to receive attention. Never, 
ever, did I believe I would enjoy it.
SURPRISE!!
To me.
After suffering through the sans barre workout for awhile, now, after seeing the body changes, I almost wish I had continued.

Mary Helen Bower has several workouts in a DVD series titled, Ballet Beautiful. Have been following along to these. Most are on YouTube. She trained & danced during her entire pregnancy as well as before, then, again after. 
Her body is similar to Emily Blunt as well as Keira Knightly.
Awesome!
Her vids are just challenging enough, a little over-kill. No Worries!

Thighs are firming & toning even more.
Lower back twitches when I lay down in my bed.
Feeling extra grace in walking
Abs are firming more

Loving this!
(Jameson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...