Thursday, April 30, 2015

StairMaster and me


We've been together for almost a year now, StairMaster, StairMaster and me!!
This morning, shit got real! A whopping all time best of 93 floors in 25 minutes!
Can you say boo-tay burn?
The StairMaster is also doing great things for my lower back. The Yoga Burn & Firm workout with Barron Carr trimmed my upper back, shoulders & abs. The StairMaster is curing my addiction to the elliptical......maybe! I still love the rhythm of the elliptical, it's a very sensual, sexual rhythm. 

Don't go dirty on me, now! ha ha

For a girl, such as myself who has been celibate since 2012, it's a poor substitute, yet, better than nothing to give me an outlet for sexual energy. Makes me less of a target for predatory males. I believe that males can sense the high sexual energy in a female. They are naturally drawn in like a wolf to a screaming, bleeding fluffy little bunny. It doesn't make them bad. It makes them human. I actually love male nature, male instincts. Wonderful men. *sigh*
No reverse misogyny, here!

Some of the side effects of the StairMaster are that I feel my back twitching for the rest of the day after hitting it as hard as I did, today. It twitches & pulses from the tops of my shoulders, downward to my hips. It's my body, saying thank you! ha ha!

Another effect is that the line on the fronts of my legs from the ankles (which are getting smaller (woo hoo) up to my knees is becoming deeper, more pronounced.
Amazing thing, the human body!

I am 1/2 Native American, 1/2 English-Irish-Scottish-German. As much as I WISH I could be that lithe, tiny, slender nymph. I am who I am. My genetics are as they are. My figure is more full. Someone once told me that if I had my butt & breasts, removed, I'd lose 50 lbs right there.

Umm NOPE!

So, as I become more lean, stronger, I see that I'm just fine, just the way I am.
Funny or maybe sad, I still feel so unattractive. Like Mahana in the story of Johnny Lingo. No one ever truly loved her, so, she felt ugly. Not her father or her other family members or her neighbors.
Maybe I have the "Mahana Syndrome" if there is such a thing.

Oh, I know I'm intelligent, creative, compassionate, kind hearted, empathetic, very funny, intuitive and confident! I think these qualities intimidate the hell out of guys, maybe, ha ha. Yet, I still feel as if there are so many physical areas needing improvement.

So, I work on it, work out like a demon! A sweaty, burning beastie!

Love to cook! Had my own catering service at one time. My recipes are legendary! This morning, I'm making what I call Taco Ranch salad. Taking it to work with me. Just enough for one.
When I catered a wedding reception in Aspen, CO, I served this salad, a new recipe, and the people went WILD over it!
Needless to say, I think outside the salad bowl ;)
Something that stands out to me, though is that, at this wedding reception, the bride was 52, the groom was 32! They were so happy, it made me happy to see them together. I created my Taco Ranch Salad just for them, serving it for the first time to 350 guinea pigs.
It was a smash hit!
Sorry, no recipe to follow.

Today, I'm working at the Insurance Office, all day. It's a wonderful environment. No uniform, business casual. Beautiful surroundings, low pressure. Learning the Insurance Business.

Today, I feel so happy! Tomorrow is a triple pay day! YESSS!
It's more than that, though.
It's the good nights sleep, the great workout this morning, the making a salad which I have not made in many years to take to work which is so delish & just for me, not sharing. *smile*


Happiness is good, so, go, be happy, it's my wish for you, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...