Thursday, April 9, 2015

ME

.....AND YOU!

By nature I'm a creative free spirit
A sweet passionate lover at heart
Rejection hurts so I fear it
Little girl playing an adult part

Very very creative with speech
Plus other forms of expression
Love to learn as well as teach
Prone to short spells of depression

You might think it's rather risky
Laying my soul bare on this page
Venting is healthy can be the key
To circumvent sadness plus rage

Misunderstood is a common thing
Have lived with it most of my time 
The silent havoc in life it can bring
I release the hurting through rhyme

To love then be loved in return
Is all that I repeatedly ask
Being left empty in solace to burn
Loving should be such a simple task

What do you wish for in your heart?
What do you wish for in your mind?
They are two different yearnings apart.
That which some seek yet can't find

What do you dream of to hold?
What do you dream of to possess?
Can you really become so bold?
To pursue it then accept nothing less?

Tell me if you wish if you dare
After I have told you here
No need to fear if you share
That which you hold most dear

A message to you dear one
Said with a heart that is true
Now that my prose is done
Today, every day so simply, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...