Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cold-orado


Yup

So, the flight was easy, connections on time, no annoying seat mates. Met some cool, friendly people while waiting during my brief layovers. Hit up the USO for a decent lunch, free Girl Scout cookies for my friend. They have gotten a bit more reserved as to what they give out. They do, however, recognize me when I come in (been there a lot! lol!) I always ask for 2 frozen cheeseburgers. I heat them, take the meat patty out, scrape the cheese off, toss the bread. A bit of protein & an avocado that I bring from home is all I need. BOOM!
They offered a free box of Girl Scout cookies, so, I texted my friend asking her fave cookies.
She's a tall slender Swede, she can eat cookies.

This trip will be interesting, exciting. The night before, I knew I wouldn't sleep, so, I didn't waste the effort. Yup, ha ha. Didn't go to sleep. Got by on it, slept good last night.
Woke up this morning to a wet pillow!
Blood!
Welcome to altitude living.
Had at least 1 nose-bleed per day, when living here, I got up, rinsed the pillow case. My friend was rushing to get to work on time.
Tomorrow is day 2 in Cold-orado.
It's the big day.

Stay tuned!

*smiling*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...