Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What happened at the COS?

OKAY

Beloved darling, my youngest loin fruit was coming home from serving as a missionary, that was one of the purposes of the trip back to a place I swore I would never want to go back to.
Well, the desire was there! For a multiple of reasons, sufficient to propel me to drop the dollars on a ticket.

Still have a few friends, there. Got in on time. Although the luggage arrived 5 hours after the flight. Ha ha.

Next day, a trip to Hobby Lobby for welcome home poster supplies! This was a new experience. When the oldest one served in Scotland, I went to Edinburgh to bring her home. So, arriving back in COS, there was no poster, just a bunch of hungry people at the end of the journey back, which is a story in itself, another time, perhaps.
Spending time talking with my dear friend, catching up, the poster making waited a day. She took priority.
That's what I do. Make those dear ones a priority who make me a priority. Seems healthy, fair, right.

When there was an "event" in Dallas,a couple months ago, wearing a hot pink shirt, with hot pink/ yellow/green/tan kaleidoscope yoga pants, 3 different hotties asked me out. Although I don't consider myself a "cougar", it was in that ilk. So 3 hotties in mid 30s range, perfect! Going to the event was simply a fun change of pace for me, I wasn't actually looking.
Am never looking. They look for me.
Sperm chases the egg or there is no party.

I wore the hot pinks for confidence, in truth, it was a nerve wracking event.

So, hot pink confidence rags. CHECK
Light up Welcome Poster. CHECK
Friend for support. CHECK

She got in about 30 minutes before we even got there! It was still wonderful. My friend found her before I did! She was wandering the airport. There were still sighs of surprise, delight, tight hugs and whispers of "I love you."
Imperfectly perfect.
It doesn't always go the way ya think it will, however it goes the way it's supposed to go!

Then....the ex huzz showed up. The look on his face was priceless. Had not seen him in 65 lbs. lol

Having known someone as long as I had known him, as well as I knew him, although he tried to mask his expression, it was painfully obvious to me. He had gained the 65 lbs I lost.
He used to tell me I was so fat, ugly, repulsive, ha ha. KARMA!

Daddy had to go back to sleep so he could work a killer mid shift,so, I got the girl!
Took her out to Bonefish Grille for dinner, gave her the beautiful birth stone ring I bought for her, she said it felt like Christmas.

In truth, it was Christmas for me, having my darling back was the sweetest gift I could ever have!

Back to working 2 jobs! Awesome! Love it!

Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...