Thursday, April 16, 2015

Poetry Time!


Restoration

There is a whispering in my heart
All that was ripped from  me in 2007
Will be restored not just in part
Fully endowed by the powers of heaven

Have faith to endure all that you must
Believe, my love, though there have been many trials
Hope, love, work hard, then trust
You have taken the small steps which make up miles

Progression is made up of sweat, work, much pain
It's difficult at times to have understanding
As the flowers grow healthy from so much rain
The joy happens from things that are demanding

Go forward in strength, kindness and learning
It will be so very worth it, my love
All will come to you to quench your yearning
With help from the powers from above

*************************************************************

Yes, I wrote this today, from my heart,to yours.

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...