Saturday, April 11, 2015

Celeste

Sweet Celeste

This girl is on my mind a lot. I know why she is.

Within the first few months of arriving in Texas I saw her several times.
Big brown eyes, long, light auburn hair with soft little curls. She ran up to me, threw her arms around me in a tight hug the first time we met, then, every time after that. We did not know each other, yet, she whispered in my ear, "I love you." First time, every time.

It was amazing, how open, unafraid she was.
Then, again, children & animals love me. The first hug from her was 3 years ago. She's now 6 years old, just as sweet, just as open.

Happy Birthday, sweet Celeste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...