Saturday, April 18, 2015

Maybe it's the rain!


North Texas has gotten quite a bit of rain in the past few days. The windows of heaven have opened up to drop torrents of rain in this drought stricken area.

Do you love rain?

I love rain.

It reminds me of the words to a song.

I always look for rainbows
Whenever there is rain
Then ponder on the beauty
Of Earth made clean again

I want my life to be as clean
As Earth right after rain
To always be the best I can
Then live with him again

C'est tres jolie, n'est ce pas? For me, personally,it imparts a feeling of being clean, fresh, renewed, energized. Living a morally clean life is a gift I give myself. It feels as if I have re-gained the wonder, the innocence of a child. It feels like a fresh start, with exciting, good, prosperous events about to unfold.

I'm ready.

Here's wishing the same love, peace, prosperity & contentment to all who read this.

Malama na Koa!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...