Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Value of squats!

More fitness talk!

More

More

More

Well, okay, then, since you asked!

Have been an elliptical addict, cardio freak, believer in yoga, lover of Pilates, learned more about correct form in strength training. Through it all, I have always done my squats. 50 per day, stretched out throughout the day. Had heard that they are good for a beauty to give her a great booty!

Yet

I never fully understood exactly WHAT effect squats had on the gluteus. Today, I talked with a girl at the gym, who showed me her before & after pics of her bare booty before doing squats then after a year of doing her squats every day.
Hmm, a girl I didn't know showing me pics of her bare booty.

No girl on girl action, not even hittin on me or her. This is about 2 fitness foxes, sharing info, motivation, knowledge.
If you're a guy who gets a woodie from the girl on girl idea, no joy for ya, here! Ha Ha!
It's fitness action.

This chick was very fit, pre-squats. Slender, toned, slightly muscled.

Pre-squats, the muscles right below her butt were somewhat lightly flab, her booty had a slight sag to it.

After squats!

ZOWIE!

The muscles were toned, pulled in, her booty was very round, firm, on their way to buns of steel!

The understanding of squat value happened after the practice of it. Now, the difference is, I will be squatting like I mean it!

Squat like it's hot, baby, squat like it's HAWT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...