Monday, March 30, 2015

I LOVE MEN!


This morning started like any other morning. Up @ 5, head to the gym by 0510.

On my way there, I drove past a day care facility, saw 3 guys walking their little ones in. It might seem ordinary, yet, it struck me as sweet, touching, the care these men were showing to their little children tugged on my heart. Yep, I know, I'm too sensitive.

Got to the gym, walked in, there were 4 guys working out like usual. They are usually there in the mornings. On my way back to the big exercise room, I heard them talking about how awesome their wives are. Their deep voices, praise for spouses, while still pumping iron, sweating, grunting, smelling like sweat.........and testosterone! My favorite scent!

These  observances of these men doing every day activities touched me,made me happy!

It's going to be a great day!!!

Continuation

End of the day.It really WAS a great day! I have a new BBQ grill! The guy at the register helped me get the grill to the car. Texas men are chivalrous gents. Love it!

While at work, 2 of the other employees were having trouble with their glasses giving them discomfort. Whenever I have passed them in the aisles there were brief smiles, greetings. Today, they each came into the vision center at different times to let me help them with adjusting their specs. They spoke briefly as time allowed, about their lives, families, children. It was sweet. Made me see these 2 gentlemen in a different light.

I LOVE MEN! ESPECIALLY GENTLEMEN!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...