Sunday, March 29, 2015

EXCITEMENT in the air!

Almost go time!

Today, tomorrow, working full days, then I take off! It's not that I'm excited to go to Cold-orado. I'm excited to see the people there! A change of scenery, a change of pace. it all sounds good, like something I need right now.
Used to fear change, now, embracing change is a way of life for moi.

Change is one of the few constants in life.

Changing attitude with new information. Going different places, meeting new people. Learning that what seemed to apply to life as I know it today,won't apply, tomorrow. Embracing it, reveling in it is the way to live. 
Fighting change is akin to hating the hill you know you must climb, so, enjoy the scenery, feel the wind in your face. Grow,change, love life, the alternative will cause one to never have the enriching experiences to grow, to develop into a better person.

Speaking of growing! I discovered what I doing that is causing my fingernails to grow, my hair to start growing faster.
Cucumber juice.
Yup, ha ha!
Cucumbers have a high concentration of silica, which causes hair & nails to grow faster, stronger, healthier.
Yup, lol, I'm growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...