Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Men


I love you just as you are don't ever change
These words may be deemed as far too simple
Alas, they are not said enough to most men
Is this declaration really so strange?

Using good manners is appreciated much
We all belch, fart, spit, snort have boogers
Adjust yourself if you need to and when
As long as you use a sweeping discreet touch

The scent of testosterone in a sports bar
Yes, it has a wonderful strong scent to me
The scent of testosterone anywhere really
A pleasure I love in life that is free

Leave the toilet seat up I love a salute
Put it down if you wish it won't matter
A man in the home should be king
For all his hard work in his success pursuit

Manly men who devote time to family, work like a dog
Stay true to their lady, their principles, their honor
Realize as sons of God their true potential
The ultimate child of a frog is a frog

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...