Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Growth

Growth

Here I Grow Again

Remember when you were a child? Do you? What do you remember?

Having a vivid memory can be wonderful, can also be difficult at times. Memories of my childhood go back to when I was 1 year old. Not going to bore you with memories of my childhood, ha ha! Actually, it might move many to tears, yep, it was "that" type of childhood.
For this reason, I did what was needed to move out into the world from my parents home. Out into a world of constant change, adventure, infinite choices, infinite possibilities! Discovering who I am, what I could do. The choices seemed exhilarating, unlimited! That "cold wind in the face" feeling, that surreal feeling of slight fear mixed with curiosity!

Leaving out, on my own at 18, it felt deliciously scary! When I left, then divorced an abusive ex husband, I felt these same feelings, again. Being forced to move to Colorado, then breaking free, once again, to get out, to get away, the feeling was similar, yet intense. Have lived in Texas almost 3 years, love living here, yet, would desire to move to a warm year 'round climate near a warm ocean. Love the ocean. Yep. have I said how much I love the ocean? I'm smiling, giggling.

Maybe I feel this mental, emotional, spiritual growth because I'm more active, exercising harder than I have in a long time. I feel strong, flexible, empowered! This seems to be expanding my mind as it re-shapes my body.
Feeling a surge of growth gives me feeling that life only gets happier, sweeter, filled with more love, more adventures!

Here......I.......Grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...