Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Beet Juice?


Yep

This morning, it was time to get juicing! I know, right? Have had my juicer for almost a week. Time to use that bad boy!
Have to open up the shop, still, it was time. I unpacked it quickly. So easy to put together.

On the day I bought "la juicer" I also bought a few bunches of raw beets. This morning, it was 3 beets & 1 apple. So easy! As weird as this may sound, beet juice is delish! I saw on You Tube that you could juice the beet root AND the greens.......so, I did! OMGoodness! I was praying to ROLF so much, I was afraid I might not make it to work!
*Do NOT juice the greens with the beet root! Unless vomiting until your abs are spazzing is a fun activity for you.

You Tube has a bunch of videos about juicing, juice fasts etc. One guy went 100 days on just juice. He lost over 100 lbs during his juice fast. Not sure what will happen, this will be interesting.

So, I'm sweaty, nasty, stinky from my morning workout, time to hit the shower. Have to get to work NOT smelling like a gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...