Saturday, March 7, 2015

Just the juice

It's Juicer Time!

Gettin' my juice on!

The company I work for gave out bonuses, so, it's time! No excuse but to juice!
The juicer I've had my eye on was on clearance, so, today, after my morning workout,I made this baby MINE MINE MINE! Ha ha!

I see it as an investment in my greater health, happiness, a more rockin' body & healthier skin. Maybe even cut a few pounds? idk

Today, we're promoting the Hard Candy line of products at work. A cosmetologist is doing makeovers, there will be, what I call no-no stuff aka cupcakes & candy. 

It will be fun. I'm wearing a hot pink silk blouse & black pants, those are Hard Candys' signature colors. 

After work @ around 4 pm, not sure what the girls have planned, whatever it is, I'm all in!

Laters, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...