Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I like it!

I Like It!

....a lot!

People are talking about it. Every time I watch TV while working out on the elliptical. On social media. Radio shows. Book stores. Christians, non-Christians. Do all of these entities & organizations realize they are spreading the word? Giving free advertising! Hardly think so. Willing or not, positive or negative. Talking about something calls attention to it.

When I was a teenager my mother forbade me to listen to explicit music. Yet, I heard her and my father going at it every night. Oh, no, that wasn't explicit at all.

So, people who take a moral stance give advertisement to anything they repeatedly talk about.

At first mention, it went in one ear, out the other. Then,I heard about it again, again, again. Over and over. Free advertising! When something catches my attention, piques my curiosity, I need to know what it is. Usually, I investigate.

I saw not one book but the trilogy in the magazine & books section of the store in town. I bought all three. Started reading. Was a bit cautious, at first. The ideas, situations, drew me in.

As a woman, I have the desire for a man who is respectfully in charge. A man who wants to take care of me who ALSO lets me take care of him. He will spoil me rotten with affection, attention. He proceeds with this when and because he has the confidence to know his gestures, time, his attentions are all appreciated by the woman he allows himself to love fully without reservation.
There is intellectual exchange, sweet kisses, gifts exchanged .......and passion.

No one is perfect. We all have our quirks. Things that go on behind closed doors between 2 people are private. Better to be kept as private.

When reading those 3 books, I wished I had found a man of such class, substance, confidence.........yes, passion, too! A man who would take care of me, who would let me take care of him. Him, spoiling me with attention, affection, Me spoiling him with whatever his appetite craves.

Loved the way those books made me feel. You may have guessed the books by now, or not. The movie is okay, yet, like the tantalizing, teasing in the books carries over to the movie. Like the books, it leaves the imagination to wonder. There'll be a sequel to the movie. For sure.

I'm smiling, giggling. I'm off to the gym for my evening workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...