Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Getting SERIOUS!!

Finally...

Now, I see it!

Have been feeling it for a few months, now. Finally, I see it! Have not seen my obliques for a long ass time. Now, not only can I feel the shift in the muscles on the sides of my body from right below my breasts to the top of my hip bones, I see them!!!

From the fit, strong slender girl I was after  finishing USAF training to the flabby, miserable, obese person I became after giving birth to 4 sweet babies, married to a hyper critical, verbally abusive male. Now, have come full circle. It feels good to not say that, it feels good to be that!

Talk the talk, walk the walk. Be the bee. Feeling like the Queen BEE!

This morning, I could feel a shift in mind, body, intent, focus. Didn't feel the need to take even 5 minutes to prep my hair or even a smidge of make up before leaving for the gym! Rinse the face, brush the teeth, brush hair back into a low pony tail. BOOM! Out the door. Don't give a #2, what matters most is getting there,pumped up to start another hard, painful, sweaty workout!

Today is a job #2 day, so, don't have to be at work until 10 am! An hour later is 1 extra hour to work on sculpting my body into a higher level of fit/strong, lower BMI.

I want it.

Want it so bad!

Gonna get it!

I want to be that woman who looks skinny in street clothes, looks like a beast, naked, nothing but a smile!

The LBN movement fascinates me. Oh, I'm a very feminine girly girl. Perfume, not much makeup, lingerie, not one for lace but lots of soft silky clothes. Beauty, sweetness, softness and strong, tough survivor mentality.

LBN = Look Better Naked

NOT better than others, no,it's not a prideful, arrogant attitude. It's looking better than before starting a rigorous, self improvement regimen for mind & body!

Stay humble.

Stay sweet.

Love deeply, loving yourself enough to take care of the body you were given. I see it as an expression of gratitude to the creator who gave this miraculous machine of female human body to a spirit in trust

It's about love, trust, work and uttering profanities occasionally, just a little, it's the angel/devil balance. ha ha!

Today, I seek balance.

*smile*
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...