Friday, January 12, 2018

Whatever you do, remain neutral.

I'm very honest.

Honesty = Emotions. How a person feels. Ew! The feelios!

I'm as truthful as possible while preserving my privacy.


Truth = Facts. Todays date. Your legal marital status. Truth.

In todays social climate in social media, it's important to be truthful as well as honest.
Even when there are people who seem to care about you whom you have known of or thought you knew in real life or believed truly cared. They may have truly cared, yet, due to circumstances which rendered them vulnerable, they were raw to influences which were tender, soft to the hurts of the world as well as its people.

In this spirit I have learned.

OMG have I learned.

Handle them  most carefully, those who are dealing with that which is so difficult to deal with, already.

Be kind.

Be understanding.

Again. Be kind

This, I have gleaned.

Lest, you find you have found yourself eliminated from their affections in a social media sort of way.

I would hope it would happen seldom to me, yet, I also know of the difficulty expressed by *moi* which may have alienated interaction with moi. I was under so much pressure.
FYI ~ The pressure has lifted as pressure is often ups & downs!

Be careful with your words, peoples hearts can be tender.

In that vein.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...