Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Inside Chris Martins Head

I wish I could see inside your mind
It's so sweet the way you close your eyes 
When you sing
Tell me your thoughts
Your Dreams
I want to know everything

Can I make a loaf of bread
For you
Perhaps make a splendid salad
You only have to show your smile
Perhaps you would sing
For me, a personal ballad

Your songs delight me
Your antics too
Such a sweet goof
You seem so carefree
So free
Almost bulletproof

We are all only human
Made of flesh and bone
Sweet emotion too
As your face expressions tell
Always
Always Chris Martin
This humble blogger
Wishes you well

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I know this is a younger photo of Chris Martin, he has that adorable very slight gap in his front top teeth. Slight stubble. Tousled hair Same beautiful eyes, same intelligent spark in those eyes. Love it when a guy is intelligent!



He's so down to earth, so open. In spite of his $90 million net worth, he's a nice guy doing what he loves, entertaining millions!
In spite of being 6'1", he can launch himself airborne, effortlessly. At least, he makes it look so easy.



Chris? If you're out there reading this? You certainly entertain me!






2 comments:

  1. Amazing haha :) I love Chris... I'm Breanchu by the way.


    Love from Argentina
    Long live Coldplay

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...